“Thy Kingdom Come!”
Sacred Heart Apostolic School Main Building

Campus

The main building of the 51 acre campus was built in 1932-33 by the Congregation of Holy Cross. It was constructed as their novitiate and dedicated to St. Joseph. In 1968, they changed its use to an international boarding school called LeMans Academy. LeMans closed in 2003, and the property was divided before the Legion bought the main building on 51 acres in 2005.